UK Research and Innovation has issued new resources and opportunoities linked to thee COVID-19 pandemic, distilled further by the AHRC, and which includes Discovery Projects call – Towards a National Collection: Opening UK Heritage to the World.
For all the latest information on the vital work of UKRI and our community in response to the crisis, visit the UKRI Coronavirus Hub.
A summary of current funding opportunities:
- UKRI open call for research and innovation ideas to address COVID-19
- Future of UK Treescapes Programme Ambassador
- UKRI: Call for Participants in a three-day UKRI Sandpit focused on Digital Technologies for Health and Care
- GCRF ‘Conflict Intersections’ Global Partnership Development Awards
- Leadership Fellows scheme (two routes)
- Research Development and Engagement Fellowship Scheme
- UK Climate Resilience Embedded Researcher scheme – Phase two: Embedded Researchers
- MRC/AHRC/ESRC Adolescence, Mental Health and the Developing Mind: Call for Research Programmes
- JPI CH – Cultural Heritage, Identities & Perspectives: Responding to Changing Societies Call 2020
- AHRC Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF) Urgency Grants pilot
- Discovery Projects call – Towards a National Collection: Opening UK Heritage to the World
- ISCF Healthy Ageing Social, Behavioural & Design Research Programme