England’s The Heritage Alliance (THA) has noted links to information on the Government sector support funds.
Information received from THA is as follows:
Cultural Recovery Fund For Heritage
- … the Government announced £92m of grants for heritage organisations and businesses to manage the economic impacts of the pandemic.
- Grants of £10,000 to £3 million are aimed at heritage organisations which were financially sustainable before COVID-19 but have since then exhausted their funds and risk shutting down.
- This fund for heritage is a part of the wider £1.57bn Cultural Recovery Package and Historic England is administering these grants with the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
- The deadline for applications is 17 August, full eligibility criteria and details can be found here.
- Application guidance from the Heritage Fund is available here.
Culture Recovery Fund: Grants Programme
- Arts Council England is administering a further £500m package of grants from £50,000 to £3m for cultural organisations, both for-profit and not-for-profit.
- This grant is separate from the heritage fund, and covers a breadth of cultural organisations such as museums and theatres.
- It also applies to Local Authorities and Universities which run cultural activities.
- This funding package includes the recently announced £2.25m of emergency funding for music venues.
- There will be two rounds of applications, Round 1 will run from 10-21 August and Round 2 will run from 21 August to 4 September.
- 75% of the fund will be given out in Round 1, so organisations with applications ready in time before the 21 August should apply then.
- More details and application advice can be found here.