The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, the most prestigious awards for UK businesses, can bring sustainable benefits to winners, with winners are invited to a reception in Buckingham Palace, and applications are open until the 9 September.
image: Open Government Licence v3.0
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of:
- international trade
- sustainable development
- promoting opportunity through social mobility
What happens if your company wins
If you win you’ll be:
- invited to a Royal reception
- presented with the award at your company by one of The Queen’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- able to fly The Queen’s Awards flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials (for example, on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website)
- given a Grant of Appointment (an official certificate) and a commemorative crystal trophy
The awards are valid for 5 years.
Winners have reported benefiting from worldwide recognition, increased commercial value, greater press coverage and a boost to staff morale.
View details of previous Queen’s Awards winners.