Artifex Conservation Architects has become the latest company to join the IHBC’s conservation and heritage services ‘HESPR’ quality assurance register, the IHBC’s listing and support service that nears 50 service providers working to IHBC standards.
…Artifex Conservation Architects… delighted to be joining HESPR… essential for any serious professional entity…
Artifex Conservation Architects is a small practice in Cambridgeshire specializing in innovative, individual design within the historic environment and our projects range from extension, alteration and refurbishment of listed buildings, to barn conversions and new build dwellings within conservation areas.
Fiona Russek, managing director and HESPR DSA for the company said ‘We are delighted to be joining HESPR. We see it as a very useful and appropriate tool for anyone looking to employ a professional working within the heritage environment. Having an entry on the list seems to us to be essential for any serious professional entity working in this field’.
… Free listings in the IHBC’s Yearbook…
… One free IHBC Jobs etc posting…
HESPR companies enjoy benefits and support that includes:
- Cost-effective business support with fees tailored to suit all needs, from sole traders to international operators
- Recognition of service standards and quality assurance on our ‘HESPR’ web page and service listing
- Free listings in the IHBC’s Yearbook
- Weekly Tender alerts: Bulletins of work opportunities across the UK and beyond, often posting more than £500k of costed work per issue, as well as relevant current news selections
- HESPR webpages and search facility on the IHBC’s HESPR website
- National and local recognition of conservation and heritage service quality assurance and standards
- One free IHBC Jobs etc posting each year, worth up to £450.
The IHBC writes:
Quality assurance for HESPR listing is strictly controlled through the employment a Full IHBC member – the ‘Designated Service Adviser’ (DSA) – in a role that allows them to take professional responsibility for the service standards offered to clients. This means that the IHBC can ensure that our members are in a reasonable position to offer their assurance of the quality of the conservation services. As such the DSA should be the first port of call for any concerns over work carried out by a HESPR company.
You can find the ‘Designated Service Adviser’ (DSA) listed on the dedicated HESPR business webpage and on the list of accredited practitioners linked from the IHBC’s homepage.’
See more on Artifex Conservation Architects Ltd. on the HESPR website
For more on HESPR and how to become a HESPR member see hespr.ihbc.org.uk
For a free promotion of your tendering opportunities and work needs to the IHBC’s HESPR members, please send details and links to Joanna at email@example.com, as soon as possible.
Tenders can also be advertised for a fee with IHBC Jobs etc, including a targeted email to 2000+ recipients as well as full coverage on our NewsBlog alerts and social platforms (membership and followers c.18,000) and websites with c. 290,000 visits a month. Contact Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org