IHBC’s December CPD Circular has been issued, highlighting Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities across the sector, including the IHBC ‘members-only’ free CPD AGM opportunity on 3 December and its special pre-AGM feature from Griff Rhys Jones.
…IHBC’s commitment to providing our members and their networks with up to date information…
IHBC writes (2 Dec 2020):
As part of the IHBC’s commitment to providing our members and their networks with up to date information on continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities and information, this monthly service includes upcoming Branch and National Events, CPD opportunities, Awards, Placements, Bursaries & Scholarships, Calls for Papers and more from across the UK and beyond.
Coming up is the IHBC AGM on 3 December from 5.30PM, the IHBC’s first to be delivered virtual environment, and open only to IHBC members of all categories….
Each issue of our CPD Circular also includes listings that include current ‘Awards, Placements, Bursaries & Scholarships, and Calls for Papers’, which for this month include (NB some links no longer operational):
- Churches Conservation Trust Travel Award Grant Scheme
- Journal of Urbanism: ‘The Design of the Public Realm: Emerging Theories and Practices’ – Due 26th March 2021
- Planning Awards 2021 – Early Bird Deadline 5 Feb 2021 / Final Deadline 26 Feb 2021
London Gardens Trust – Trustee Treasurer (unpaid)
- SLCT Traditional Building Skills Bursary Scheme
- SUBLime – Open PhD Positions in European Training Network
- Call for Papers – Heritage Special Issue – Energy Efficiency in Historic Buildings – closes 31 Mar 2021
…includes upcoming Branch and National Events, CPD opportunities, Awards, Placements…
View the IHBC’s December CPD Circular
Keep up to date on skills and leaning opportunities: Sign up for CPD Circulars
Keep up to date on news: Sign -up for NewsBlog alerts
Keep up to date on Jobs: Sign-up for IHBC Jobs etc alerts
See more IHBC ‘CPD and Learning’ LINKS
See more on the IHBC’s MATE support service