Businesses, suppliers, charities, societies, trusts and others can access the IHBC’s 2021 School and delegates – including our Day School content – for around £100+VAT, with a stall at our virtual School ‘Heritage MarketPlace’ on 18 June. #IHBCBrighton2021 #IHBCMarketPlace.
… hear Jan Gehl, Donovan Rypkema, and more…
… book now …. strict limits on numbers…
… improve places for people – focussed on design, regeneration and investment…
The first of the Day School’s two sessions will examine connections between how we improve places for people – focussed on design, regeneration and investment.
… different strategies inform and shape outcomes…
The second, afternoon session looks at how different strategies inform and shape outcomes, from using economic models to bringing people to the forefront through new local listing and regulatory approaches.
‘But be sure to book now if you want to secure your place as we have strict limits on numbers, especially given the need to maintain the delegate experience supported by our small technical team.’
IHBC Director Seán O’Reilly said: ‘After the pandemic everyone needs an easy answer to accessing business – new and old!
…6+Months ‘Billboard’ listing of your services…
The IHBC’s ‘Heritage MarketPlace’ services, linked to our 2021 School on June 18, is the perfect solution: 6+Months ‘Billboard’ listing of your services, and a unique chance to show how good you are in person if you choose to open your stall to delegates on 18 June, all for only about £100+VAT.’
‘And you can hear Donovan Rypkema, Jan Gehl, and more for free too!’
To find out how to access this unique service – and raise your profile at the most accessible Heritage MarketPlace ever – just contact our MarketPlace team at email@example.com
See more on the School Heritage MarketPlace
Special rates for select IHBC networks: For details and to book see HERE
See the IHBC’s ’Billboard’ listing of Stalls
For more background see the following NewsBlogs
- #IHBCBrighton2021, 18/06: Jan Gehl anchors Day School morning programme – ‘Making lively, people friendly places is an art that can certainly be learned…’
- Donovan Rypkema, lead US heritage economist, co-anchors IHBC’s 2021 Day School, and eyes ‘innovative format’ of School MarketPlace for ‘the chance to share…’
- IHBC welcomes first 16 School ‘Heritage MarketPlace’ stalls as HES, AMS, Rypkema’s ‘HSI’ and more enjoy 6+Months ’Billboard’ listing for c. £100+VAT, including a free Day School place too!
- Brighton 2021 Heritage MarketPlace: #IHBCMarketPlace Free stallholder guidance sessions to ‘help you reach IHBC School delegates and networks’, with stalls from £100+VAT or less (includes Day School place)
- IHBC launches 2021 Brighton School – #IHBCBrighton2021, 17-18 June (1 & 2 day options) including new learning-led Heritage MarketPlace #IHBCMarketPlace, from £25+VAT (early bird)