The IHBC is delighted to welcome another round of stall listings to the 2021 Brighton School’s ‘Heritage MarketPlace’, which offers stallholders access to the IHBC’s School networks, promotion and learning for 6+ months (inc. Day School places) for only c.£100+VAT!
… use the MarketPlace to support your learning and CPD…
IHBC Director Seán O’Reilly said: ‘It’s great to see the wide-ranging networks and diverse learning accessible to Brighton 2021 School delegates through our innovative – and learning-led – Brighton School ‘Heritage Marketplace’.
We do understand that this kind of ‘virtual’ engagement may be new for many, so we’re also hosting regular support sessions to advise and guide prospective Stallholders, and make sure any learning offers are as useful as possible.
‘If you are interested in finding out more about the MarketPlace, just contact our MarketPlace Team at email@example.com.
‘Or you can just use the MarketPlace to support your learning and CPD as a School delegate!’
… Lessons in serving as Secretariat to an active APPG…
See the learning on offer at thee IHBC’s 2021 School – or shape them by contacting the stalls direct – using the links below:
- IHBC Conservation Places and People (CPP) All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) Secretariat/David Blackman: Offering ‘Lessons in serving as Secretariat to an active APPG
- Heritage Trust Network: On ‘Solutions that trusts and community groups can offer to heritage at risk
- Designing Buildings Wiki: Answering ‘the serious problems practitioners have accessing knowledge’
- Barton Willmore Heritage: Which is ‘happy to be advised by IHBC School MarketPlace delegates’
Stalls already taking advantage of the 2021 School MarketPlace platform to offer delegates services, messages, learning and more include:
… Understanding, delivering and experiencing conservation training resources…
…the Main Street Approach…. incentives and policy tools for heritage conservation…
- Holland Heritage: Managing change – the role of the heritage consultant
- Crenellated Arts: To be confirmed
- Ancient Monuments Society: Casework practice and profiles from a national amenity society
- Building Crafts College: Understanding, delivering and experiencing conservation training resources and strategies in the BCC
- Scottish Lime Centre: Challenges in delivering vocational training and ‘upskilling’ services
- The Cockburn Association: Working with local communities living in a global destination
- Natural Stone Specialist: Understanding and accessing networks and issues in the stone industry
- IHBC Enterprises Ltd: Research in practice – Case study in assessing capacity in local authority conservation services.
- The Institute of Historic Building Conservation (IHBC): An introduction to the free IHBC MATE suite of sessions and linked services, including the IHBC’s Selfstarter
- Welsh School of Architecture, Cardiff University… ‘outline the keys issues… and possible funding opportunities’
- TheUrbanGlow Design & Heritage Ltd: ‘… telling the story of places in an accessible way. From videos… to understanding how to create a Local List…’
- Keymer Tiles Ltd Looking at ‘…the roots of traditional heritage roofing and… the modern day challenges’
- TDR Heritage Ltd: ‘… ‘Top Tips’ [and] … information about further training opportunities, alongside our high street and regeneration schemes’
- Historic Environment Scotland: ‘Happy to be advised by IHBC School MarketPlace delegates. Please feel free to get in touch with us.
- Heritage Strategies International Stall 1: ‘… the Main Street Approach, an downtown/commercial corridor economic development strategy through heritage conservation prevalent in the United States’
- Heritage Strategies International Stall 2: ‘… incentives and policy tools for heritage conservation’
- Heritage Strategies International Stall 3: Happy to be advised by IHBC School MarketPlace delegates. Please feel free to get in touch with us.
See more on the School Heritage MarketPlace
See the IHBC’s own ’Billboard’ listing of Stalls
Special rates for select IHBC networks: for details and to book see HERE
For more background see the NewsBlog