General practitioners can now book ‘Single Seminar’ delegate options to access new insights into key practice areas covered at the IHBC’s Brighton School on 17 June, for only £10+VAT.
IHBC Director San O’Reilly said: ‘We’re delighteed to be able to introduce this new option for prospective delegates, following the initiative of our host South East Branch volunteers. We’re sure it will help broaden access to the School, especially for delegates looking to find out more about the conservation practices and standards of the IHBC’.
IHBC Brighton Virtual School sessions 17 June:
Book any single webinar session for £10+VAT by entering the Discount Code SINGLE when making the Card Payment HERE
NB: All webinar Booking Codes are unique to the booked delegate and should be used only for one session, or additional fees apply.
17 JUNE SESSIONS: Available for ‘Single Seminar’ booking option
9.30-10.30 (approx): Challenges in asset and resource management: Buildings, estates and places
- Chair: Richard Morrice, Heritage Protection Reform and Guidance at Historic England
- Emilia McDonald Head of Conservation and Buildings at University of Oxford
- James Caird, Past Chair IHBC
11.00-12.30 (approx): Retrofit in practice
- Chair: Jo Saady, Eco Architect, Director, Ecotecture Ecological Design Ltd
2.00-3.30 (approx): Heritage education and training in the 21st century
- Chair: Chris Wood, IHBC Education Secretary
4.00-5.00 (approx): Campaigning and communities: New approaches in new planning
- Chair: Chris Reynolds, Historic Building Officer at Surrey County Council
- Presenters: Robert (Rob) Loyd Sweet, Historic Places Adviser (South East England) at Historic England
See more School delegate options by following the links from HERE
Attending delegates can suggest questions during the sessions.
All delegates – including working with session recordings – can proactively shape session discussions by submitting questions, queries and observations before 17 June HERE, and maybe even win a free School place too!
See more on the Day School’s MarketPlace – four 30-minute StallHolder-led Zoom session options open on 18 June from 12-1 PM and 2-3PM.
See the full programme for IHBC’s Brighton 2021 Day School
Programme subject to change.