The IHBC’s heritage business register HESPR – our Historic Environment Service Providers Recognition quality assurance service – emails members weekly ‘News and Tender Alerts’, while the Director’s new occasional listing this week boasts an impressive suite of opportunities.
IHBC Director Seán O’Reilly said: ‘The new occasional NewsBlog summary listing from our weekly HESPR News and Tender Alerts features the remarkable variety of opportunities for conservation professionals and colleagues. Importantly too, this is a fairly typical range of works and opportunities.’
‘HESPR members get the full details of course, but remember too that we collate the data first to ensure a better profile and understanding of the real value of our built and historic environment conservation sector.’
…data reflects core conservation activities often omitted in more familiar heritage-related data, or subsumed beyond recognition in construction industry counting’…
‘As with our research into local authority conservation services, our data reflects core conservation activities often omitted in more familiar heritage-related data, or subsumed beyond recognition in construction industry counting’.
That’s why it’s so important the IHBC carries out this profiling of works.’
‘At the same time, through our HESPR operations, we also use the data to top-up our services to – and resources from – the full breadth of players shaping our places.’
IHBC Director’s HESPR Summary for this round, form £5.2M+ of works:
- Structural and & M&E etc engineering services for Grade II listed building: Contract value: £120,000.00
- Quantity Surveyor (QS) and Architect services for Grade II* fabric: £3,600,000.00
- Qualified professional teams for a Masterplan (RIBA Stage 0-1), for Council regeneration plans
- Project on design codes and character, valued to £100,000
- Architect led multi-disciplinary team for Council-owned property re-design, valued £1,200,000.00
- Project Manager (PM) – to assist with the appointment of consultants, valued £140,000.00
- Quinquennial inspection and surveying services, value: £1,000.00
For more on HESPR and how to become a HESPR member see hespr.ihbc.org.uk
For a free promotion of your tendering opportunities and work needs to the IHBC’s HESPR members, please send details and links to Joanna at email@example.com, as soon as possible.
Tenders can also be advertised for a fee with IHBC Jobs etc, including a targeted email to 2500+ recipients as well as full coverage on our NewsBlog alerts and social platforms (membership and followers c.25,000) and websites with c. 250,000 visits a month. Contact Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org