IHBC logo white bg border
Marsh Charitable Trust logo
The IHBC’s Marsh Awards, developed in partnership with the Marsh Trust, has launched the two 2022 Awards – for civic contributions by retired members, and for successful learning in heritage skills – with prizes that include £500 and a free place at the IHBC’s Aberdeen 2022 Annual School in June, and with a closing date of 31 March 2022.
… celebrate the contribution of a retired IHBC member to the community…
… recognise the contribution of an individual for their significant learning in traditional building…
IHBC President Mike Brown said: ‘Please do nominate someone deserving that you know, so they can be thanked and celebrated as follows:
- The IHBC Marsh Award for Community Contribution (Retired Member) is offered to celebrate the contribution of a retired IHBC member to the community (e.g. through BPT involvement, neighbourhood planning, civic and local trusts with heritage interests): Nominate RETIRED IHBC
- IHBC Marsh Award for Successful Learning in Heritage Skills is designed to recognise the contribution of an individual for their significant learning in traditional building activities and craft skills: Nominate for SUCCESSFUL LEARNING
‘I know it does take a little effort, but could make all the difference to someone’s life skills or cherished projects.’
‘And to nominate, all you need do is complete an easy-fill form’.
How to nominate
- a brief description of the activities contributed or the skills mastered (max 500 words),
- how the individual made a difference to the benefit of the historic environment and/ or community through these activities or skills.
- supporting information, such as a pictures, documents or website references relating to the nomination, which can be uploaded to the online form or included with the postal form.
If you are not able to complete an online application, you can download an application form in either Word or PDF from the website. Then email the completed form to email@example.com or post to Marsh Awards, IHBC, Jubilee House, High Street, Tisbury, Wiltshire SP3 6HA.
For full details visit the website
If you would like further guidance on your nomination please contact Michael Netter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us @IHBCTweet
See more on the IHBC’s Annual Schools