All IHBC members can sign up for 3 hours of our free virtual Heritage #IHBCMarketPlace learning and networks, with access prioritised for #IHBCAberdeen2022 School delegates and earliest sign-ups.
… All IHBC members are encouraged to sign up early….
IHBC MEMBERS (all categories)
… after School delegates, free places will be prioritised by those first signed up…
IHBC Director Seán O’Reilly said: ‘The #IHBCMarketPlace Stallholder listing is continually growing, with additional learning and networking opportunities added regularly. All IHBC members are encouraged to sign up early to join this special event, which includes an IHBC ‘Happy Hour’ for more informal discussion across all our operations too.’
…‘Numbers are limited so, after School delegates, free places will be prioritised by those first signed up’…
The IHBC writes:
The IHBC learning-led virtual Heritage MarketPlace will open on Wednesday 15th June from 4.30pm to 5.30pm and 6.30pm to 7.30pm, and includes a chance to enjoy informal chat at ‘Happy Hour with the IHBC’ in between.
The Heritage MarketPlace offers members a wealth of varied CPD possibilities with highlights that include the IHBC’s own sessions – from IHBC accreditation support to political interfaces – as well as:
- Understanding Professional Indemnity Insurance (MFL Insurance)
- Demystifying Linseed Paint (Brouns & Co)
- Managing change; the role of the heritage consultant (Holland Heritage)
- Architectural paint research and how it can be used to inform conservation treatments (Hirst Conservation)
- Listed Buildings and Energy Efficiency Adaptions: The Need for Action (Lanpro Services)
- Sustainable Building Conservation (Welsh School of Architecture, Cardiff University)
- Preventing unnecessary air leakage in historic buildings and maintaining a consistent internal environment (The Energy Savers)
- IHBC MATE; Membership Application Training Event (IHBC)
- Lessons in serving as Secretariat to an active APPG (IHBC and the CPP APPG)
- Finding out about Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) practice in the sector (IHBC EDI Working Group)
- Heritage advice on demand (TheUrbanGlow Design & Heritage Ltd)
- From Retrofit to Regeneration, Whole House Retrofit, the Bristol solid wall guidance, the Guidance Wheel and STBA guidance, advice, research and policy (STBA)
- Question and answer session on training and qualifications including what BSI standards require. (Environment Study Centre)
STALL BOOKING OPPORTUNITIES EXPLAINED HERE
BOOK YOUR STALL FOR 15 JUNE HERE
NB: INCLUDES 1 FREE 2022 VIRTUAL SCHOOL (17 JUNE)
The IHBC’s ‘Heritage MarketPlace’ on June 15 offers a unique chance to link your services and messages face to face to IHBC networks by opening your virtual stall to delegates for a few hours on 15 June. The all-inclusive fee is only £110+VAT, and includes a free Virtual School place at our Day School on 17 June.
MarketPlace stalls and the associated Billboard notice – see a sample HERE – are still available, so if your company has or organisation has a message to get across there is still time to take part.
To find out how to access this unique service and raise your profile just contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See more on the School Heritage MarketPlace
See the IHBC’s Stallholder listing
See more on our #IHBCAberdeen2022 School