The IHBC’s heritage business register HESPR – our Historic Environment Service Providers Recognition quality assurance scheme for heritage services – emails members weekly ‘News and Tender Alerts’, with notices from across the development sector’s publications, featuring last week the offer to HESPR members’ of reduced rates for virtual stalls at the ‘Heritage MarketPlace’ in IHBC’s 2021 School, on June 18.
…Heritage MarketPlace offers ‘virtual stalls’…
The IHBC writes:
…£90* + VAT for IHBC HESPR members…
IHBC’s 2021 School’s Heritage MarketPlace offers ‘virtual stalls’ to showcase stallholders’ own services, knowledge, learning and advocacy, on 18 June 2021 to IHBC 2021 ‘Brighton School’ delegates and networks.
…Host 2×30 mins ‘stall’ sessions… support included…
- Full rate £100+VAT / £90* + VAT for IHBC HESPR members
- Catch the eye and shape the knowledge of IHBC 2021 ‘Brighton School’ delegates as they join locally, from across the UK, and even across the globe (2020 day-long School equivalent secured c.300 unique delegates)
- Access connections to extensive and diverse IHBC networks through the promotion of the 2021 School and linked Heritage Marketplace
- Host 2×30 mins ‘stall’ sessions on 18 June lets stallholders offer visiting delegates specialist learning tied to services and/or agendas (including advocacy), all at minimal cost and effort (sessions typically repeated)
- 7+ month IHBC 2021 School web presence (depending on stall purchase date) ensures profile and access outside the School event
- IHBC training, guidance and support included
- * Includes IHBC 2021 Day School place (valued at £35+VAT)
… shape the knowledge of IHBC 2021 ‘Brighton School’ delegates…
See more IHBC and HESPR news on IHBC’s Conservation Wiki
For more on HESPR and how to become a HESPR member see hespr.ihbc.org.uk
For a free promotion of your tendering opportunities and work needs to the IHBC’s HESPR members, please send details and links to Joanna at email@example.com, as soon as possible.
Tenders can also be advertised for a fee with IHBC Jobs etc, including a targeted email to 2000+ recipients as well as full coverage on our NewsBlog alerts and social platforms (membership and followers c.18,000) and websites with c. 290,000 visits a month. Contact Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org