Titles have been confirmed for the talks at the IHBC’s Day School sessions on 18 June, while delegates can shape discussions by submitting their questions HERE.
The first of the IHBC’s two interactive Day School sessions starts at 9.30 BST with:
- Jan Gehl: Designing places for people – lessons for the future, from the past
- Paul McTernan: Re-Purposing the fabric of the High Street – how to intervene to bring redundant and dysfunctional town centre space into use
- Eilish McGuinness: Investing in heritage, people and communities
The second session starts at 3.30 BST with:
- Donovan Rypkema: Measuring heritage impacts — recent lessons from North America
- Charles O’Brien: Listing Local Heritage: Investigation, Identification and Protection
- Elizabeth McCrone: Whose opinion counts? Exploring public participation in designation and managing change to our historic environment
Attending delegates are encouraged to raise questions and observations during the sessions.
All delegates – including those seeking session recordings – can proactively shape session discussions by submitting questions, queries and observations before 17 June HERE, and maybe even win a free School place too!
See more background on submitting questions before 17 June HERE
Book your School Place HERE
See the full programme for IHBC’s Brighton 2021 School HERE